Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to it!

University resumes again tomorrow, and I'm not sure whether to look forward to it or dread the impending workload etc. Nevertheless, I have a few objectives for this session:

  • Get better marks! I need to get into that Postgraduate Diploma dammit! (No pressure...)
  • Don't stress (about assessments, finding parking before I even get there, really long breaks that never seem to end and all the other myriad of stuff that worries my constantly neurotic mind)
  • Be friendly. Lord knows I need to meet more people and my current uni crowd are frankly getting on my nerves a little... Mind you I wouldn't say I'm unfriendly. But I've always been one to keep to myself.
  • Attitude is everything! (I've told myself this so many times before, I wish it would sink in)

No comments:

Post a Comment