Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm so over it

I'm sick of making an effort to greet people only to get a grunt or no reply at all.

I'm sick of having to work alongside incompetent supervisors who think they rule the roost, but in reality probably couldn't run a chook raffle efficiently.

I'm sick of the stupid demands people make.

I'm sick of being expected to be a mind reader and the source of answers to all the world's questions.

I'm sick of having ridiculous expectations placed upon me.

I'm sick of my having a day off or taking holidays being a big deal, when others can guarantee their holidays a whole year in advance.

I'm sick of working in a badly run, understaffed, understocked, out-of-date workplace.

Well, glad I got that off my chest. No use whinging, nobody's listening :D

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it starts to get me sometimes. Hopefully I'll be getting a month off in March.

    ReplyDelete