Friday, January 1, 2010

I have an addiction...

To last.fm, and watching how many songs I've listened to and seeing my favourite artist plays go up. I get annoyed when I see Tori Amos has about 1,000 more plays than Kate Bush and she has about 800 more plays than The Beatles. I'm working on it though. Sick, I know but I can't help it. And at least I admit it.

Oh, for those who are unaware, last.fm is a website that lets you keep track of the music you and your friends are listening to through a process called 'scrobbling' and then suggests music to you based on your current musical preferences. Join and see if you're not addicted to getting 20,000 plays before anyone else in a months time.

Unfortunately, Blogger is not co-operating with me at the moment so I cannot put the last.fm recently played chart that I intended to in the top right-hand corner of my new blog. Bah! I hate technology sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment